Work with us
We are always looking for motivated scientists with common interests to join the lab at all levels. In addition, we support all candidates to apply for fellowship and grants in order to secure their own funding.
Postdoctoral Positions on Aging and Reprogramming
Postdoctoral positions are available in the laboratory of Alejandro Ocampo at Department of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland.
The candidates for these positions will focus on the study of the role of epigenetics as driver of aging and the development of novel therapeutic strategies based on epigenetic reprogramming with special focus on C. elegans/killifish, epigenetics, and drug screening.
Expected start date in position: to be agreed.
Employment conditions: competitive salary ($85’000) and 5 weeks of vacations.
Contract duration: 1 year, renewable up to a maximum of 5 year depending on funding and performance.
Location: Lausanne, UNIL-Bugnon.
- PhD degree in biology, biochemistry, or a related discipline.
- Experience in C. elegans and/or killifish, epigenetics or drug screening.
- Ability to present results, ideas, problems, and find solutions.
- Creativity and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- High motivation. Willingness to change the world!!
Applications should include a motivation letter, complete CV and contact information of three referees. Please send your full application in PDF format to email@example.com.
Are you interested in epigenetics and aging and would like to work with us?
Please fill out the form: